1. Check whether the moving parts are filled with lubricating oil before mechanical work, then start and check whether the clutches and brakes are normal, and run the machine tool for 1-3 minutes.
2. Maintain the correct posture at work, and have sufficient energy to cope with the work. If you find that you are not feeling well, you should leave the job immediately and report to the leader. During operation, the mind must be concentrated, gossip is strictly prohibited, and mutual cooperation is strictly prohibited. The operator should not operate in a state of irritability and fatigue, so as to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation. Before entering the workplace, all employees check whether their clothing conforms to the work requirements. Slippers, high-heeled shoes and clothing that affect safety are not allowed, and those with long hair must wear a helmet.
3. When replacing the mold, first turn off the power supply, and then start to install and debug the mold after the movement of the punch press stops. After installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test punch twice to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are firm, and whether the blank holder is in a reasonable position.
4. You must wait for all other personnel to leave the mechanical work area and remove the sundries on the workbench before starting the power supply to start the machine.
5. When the machine is working, it is forbidden to put your hand into the working area of the slider, and it is strictly forbidden to take and place the workpiece by hand. Standard tools must be used when picking and placing workpieces in the die. If you find that the machine has abnormal sound or the machine fails, you should immediately turn off the power switch for inspection. After the machine is started, one person shall transport the materials and operate the machine. Others shall not press the electric construction or step on the foot switch, let alone put their hands into the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.
6. When leaving get off work, the power supply should be turned off, and the finished products, scraps and sundries on the post should be sorted out to ensure a clean and safe working environment.